27 Ocak 2010 Çarşamba

AssParade - HOLY SHIT!! ASS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!!! (May 11, 2009)



Episode: HOLY SHIT!! ASS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!!! (ap5724)
Models: Isis Taylor, Alexis Breeze
Date: May 11, 2009

We had a little getty, the whole crew was kicking it watching animals and Jacko, but the main event was the pair of beauties taking over with their SPECIAL FEATURES, Alexis Breeze and Isis Taylor, enough said!!! I know, I don't have to keep going but I will, these girls freak the shit out of Carlo and Shaggy, themselves, and they leave the rest of the crew crunk on that ass!! I may sound like i'm talking smack but like I said, Alexis Breeze and Isis Taylor, too much ass for anybody to withstand without catching a freak out. Round asses, booty shaking, bouncing, and there's a special trick these two pull out with a long dildo, I won't tell you, watch it!



HotFile Part1
HotFile Part2
HotFile Part3
HotFile Part4

----------------------

RapidShare Part1
RapidShare Part2
RapidShare Part3
RapidShare Part4

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder